WHY SELL WITH US?
Thank you for your interest in selling with Next Time Consignments. All of our consignors are highly valued, it’s your inventory that keeps our business a success! If you have one piece or multiple items to sell, Next Time Consignment can help you sell your furniture and housewares. Here is a printable document that spells out our furniture and housewares consignment process.
Next Time is here to make the consignment process as easy as possible! If bringing your furniture isn't convenient for you, give us a call to make an appointment for us to come to you! Or please send pictures to us either by text or email! Some restrictions apply.
Call or text pictures to 434-605-3108 or email NextTimeConsignment@gmail.com
• We accept furniture and housewares daily without an appointment
• If you have 20 or more pieces, give us a call to make an appointment for us to come to you
• No up front fee to consign!
• Complete an NTC Terms of Agreement Contract.
• You earn 50% of selling price for all housewares.
• You earn 60% of selling price for all furniture.
• Collect your check on the 7th of each month following the sale of your items!
• Consignor sales credits available immediately for in store purchases!
• NTC uses social media and other paid forms of advertising to promote traffic to sell
Have questions? Give us a call or fill out this form
We want to make the process as convenient, fun, and mutually beneficial as possible. Consignors will be kept fully informed at all times. Our staff will always be available to answer questions or give assistance. If you have several pieces that are difficult to transport contact us and we will be happy to work with you!
To arrange for consignment you may print and complete our contract at home or visit the store in Lynchburg, Virginia. While we are happy to help you unload your items it would be best to call ahead to ensure someone is available or bring a friend to assist. We will work with you to help make this an easy process.
We have posted below general guidelines and if you have a question we are happy to speak with you. This will help us both by providing clean, high quality, and popular items that move quickly!
50% back on all housewares
60% back on all furniture
We accept the following clean, current, and in good repair:
• Furniture – for all rooms
• Rugs – limited to area rugs
• Lighting – chandeliers, lamps, sconces
• Decorative / Home Accessories
• Framed Art
• Selected Architectural pieces
• Garden Furniture / Items
• Office Furniture / Shelving
- Estate consignments
Currently we are unable to accept the following.
• Pressed wood furniture
• Small kitchen utensils
• Plastic lawn furniture
• Clothing, sheets, towels
• Records, CD’s, cassettes
• Unframed prints
• Stuffed animals and toys
• Sewing machines