WHY SELL WITH US?
FALL CONSIGNMENTS: NOW ACCEPTING FALL CONSIGNMENTS
THANKSGIVING CONSIGNMENTS: STARTING SEPTEMBER 3
CHRISTMAS & WINTER CONSIGNMENTS: STARTING AUGUST 16
Thank you for your interest in selling with Next Time Consignments. All of our consignors are highly valued, it’s your inventory that keeps our business a success! If you have one piece or multiple items to sell, Next Time Consignment can help you sell your furniture and housewares. Here is a printable document that spells out our furniture and housewares consignment process.
We specialize in selling clean quality consignment furniture, accessories and housewares, all displayed in our clean and bright showroom floor in Lynchburg. We will, without a doubt, maximize the value of your quality merchandise. We can help, give us a call or stop in to visit us today in Forest, Virginia!
• No up front fee to consign!
• Complete an NTC Terms of Agreement Contract.
• You earn 50% of selling price for all consignments.
• Collect your check on the 5th of each month following the sale of your items!
• Consignor sales credits available immediately for in store purchases!
• NTC uses social media and other paid forms of advertising to promote traffic to sell
Have questions? Give us a call or fill out this form
We want to make the process as convenient, fun, and mutually beneficial as possible. Consignors will be kept fully informed at all times. Our staff will always be available to answer questions or give assistance. If you have several pieces that are difficult to transport contact us and we will be happy to work with you!
To arrange for consignment you may print and complete our contract at home or visit the store in Lynchburg, Virginia. While we are happy to help you unload your items it would be best to call ahead to ensure someone is available or bring a friend to assist. We will work with you to help make this an easy process.
We have posted below general guidelines and if you have a question we are happy to speak with you. This will help us both by providing clean, high quality, and popular items that move quickly!
You receive 50% of the sale price for all consignments
We accept the following clean, current, and in good repair:
• Furniture – for all rooms
• Designer handbags
• Rugs – limited to area rugs
• Lighting – chandeliers, lamps, sconces
• Decorative / Home Accessories
• Framed Art
• Selected Architectural pieces
• Garden Furniture / Items
• Office Furniture / Shelving
Currently we are unable to accept the following.
• Pressed wood furniture
• Small kitchen utensils
• Plastic lawn furniture
• Clothing, sheets, towels, linens
• Records, CD’s, cassettes
• Unframed prints
• Stuffed animals and toys
• Sewing machines